Quantitative Modeling of Derivative Securities by Peter Laurence download in iPad, ePub, pdf
It introduces stochastic calculus. The authors attempt to link theory with practice, not flinching from pointing out that the theory does no have all the answers.
Based primarily but not exclusively on the analysis of derivatives, the book emphasizes relative-value and hedging ideas applied to different financial instruments. The mathematical style is informal, assuming an understanding of linear algebra and elementary probability, but not requiring a grasp of measure theory. Not only is he a great scholar, but he is a superb pedagogue, capable to cut to the chase and avoid needless complications - with the ease and simplicity of those who truly master the subject.
- Remaking The Landscape
- Media and Social Inequality
- Verbesserung der psychischen Gesundheit am Arbeitsplatz
- Les catholiques belges et la franc-maçonnerie
- New Essays on the Nature of Propositions
- Young Mathematicians at Work, 3
- The Marine and Me
- Carnacki, Ghost Finder
- Aristotle, Adam Smith and Karl Marx
- Philosophy in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries
- Researching Life Stories