Pour toi, Nicolas by James Patterson download in iPad, ePub, pdf
In addition, the book imparts some important life lessons along the way. Throughout the novel, one is anxiously reading on to find out the mystery of why Matt would leave, and what happened to turn upside-down a once picture-perfect life. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered.
Imagine life is a game in which you are juggling five balls. But one day you finally come to understand that work is a rubber ball.
If you drop it, it will bounce back. Messages that come from it are the importance of a balanced life, the importance of finding the right person to be with, and the importance of family and love.
And once you truly understand the lesson of the five balls, you will have the beginnings of balance in your life. The balls are called work, family, health, friends, and integrity.
- An Introduction to Polynomial and Semi-Algebraic Optimization
- Home Fronts
- Poor Families in America's Health Care Crisis
- Drink in the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries
- Divorce Wars
- The Family in Crisis in Late Nineteenth-Century French Fiction
- Bewitching The Dragon
- Sweet Evil
- Knight In A White Stetson
- Armies of the First Carlist War 1833–39
- Marketing and Social Construction
- Keeper of the Lost Cities
- Mr. Right Next Door
- The Legend Of Napoleon
- In Search of Mary